Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. WOTCH Creations Ltd purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how WOTCH Creations and HEXA-PLEX visitors use its website. From time to time, WOTCH Creations Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
WOTCH Creations Ltd is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
In the event of any changes to your contact details, or questions relating to your contact details, please email [email protected] with the subject line Contact Details. We will confirm receipt and next actions by the end of the next working day.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will never allow this data to be used by a third party. Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to develop our business). Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company or institution, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please write to WOTCH Creations Ltd Regal Drive, Walsall, WS2 9HQ with the subject line Contact Details.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
COOKIE NAME: Cookie Description
- CART: The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO: Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE: The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY: Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER: An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH: An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO: An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS: Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE: A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND: Your session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW: Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY: The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT: The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE: Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE: Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART: A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL: The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED: The items that you have recently compared.
- STF: Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE: The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS: The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST: An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT: The number of items in your Wishlist.